Step 01: Login to campaign.alore.io ,Enter your login credentials and sign- . in to the campaign site.
Step 02: Click on the New Campaign button present in the top right corner of the website and Fill-up the suitable details Including: “Campaign name”, ”Color”, ”Emoticon”, ”Campaign Base”.
While creating a new campaign you select the proper base for the campaign. There are two categories of bases:
Work Campaign Base:
- All the Active/On-going campaigns status will be shown to all the members of the organization. Campaign’s created in this Domain are Public and anyone from the organization have the right to edit it.
My Campaign Base:
- This is a personal space/ Private Campaigns which can only be edited or visible to you.
Click on Create:
Step 03: Clicking on the create option will lead you to the “Recipe Page” Recipe Page: This page consist of Pre-defined recipes/ Predefined settings (including: “Daily Mail Sent”, “Day Timings”, “Interval”, “Mail Body” etc.) for different campaign genres. It provides ease to the creator to select one accordingly.
Click on “Use this receipt” on the top right corner:
Step 04: Clicking on “Use this recipe” will pop-up a dialogue box where creator have to select weather:
- Want to Continue with the same settings as chosen from the recipe list.
- Else, wanted to customize settings on its own.
Clicking on the “No” option will lead to the settings where the creator can select the Time zone for the Campaign to follow. “You have successfully created the Campaign”
Step 05: Once the campaign is created now there are several settings and options integrated inside a campaign such as:
- This carries the details of Daily Volume and Rates of mail sent under the campaign.
- Details will be expressed here in the form of Charts and Graphs for better understanding.
- Mail Sequence:
- This carries the entire details about the campaign including email messages ,Time zone ,Day-timings etc.
- This carries the data details about the mails sent/received and other briefer details around it.
- This tracks the activity of the campaign and changes done in it.
- Settings include various options in it which could be modified. The options are:
This option enables the campaign holder to link an email account to the campaign for getting daily/weekly updates about the campaign through mails.
For integrating the mail follow the under given steps:
Click on the integrate option.
A popup dialogue box will appear for integrating the account. users can integrate the email for running a campaign using google, outlook and other email services.
- Select the account and grant access to the website to integrate the mail I’D to the campaign.
- Email Blocklist: This option enables the campaign holder to restrict sending mails to the specified mails. For blocking/restricting a mail follow the under given procedure:
- Click on the “Email Blocklist”
- Enter the email address & Block type:
- For this campaign: The email address will be restricted only for that particular campaign.
- For all campaign: The email address will be restricted for all the campaigns.
- Click on “Save”.
- Domain Block List: This option enables the campaign holder to restrict sending mails to the specified Domains. For blocking/restricting a Domain follow the undergiven procedure:
- Click on “Domain Block List”.
- Enter the Domain URL & Block type:
For this campaign: The domain URL will be restricted only for that particular campaign.
For all campaign: The domain URL will be restricted for all the campaigns.
- Add BCC: This option enables the campaign holder to link another mail I’d to Forward the reports and details of the campaign same as which will be send to the integrated mail. For adding another BCC mail follow the under given procedure:
- Click on “Add BCC”.
- Enter the valid email address in BCC & Forward Email:
- Enter BCC Mail: Enter Email Address for Bcc mail.
- Enter Forward Email: Enter Email Address on which the mail will be forwarded.
- Daily Report/Weekly Report: This option helps in sending daily/weekly reports to the linked mail I’D.
-> Daily report: The default mail sending time is 17:00 everyday.
-> Weekly report: The default mail report will be send on every Friday at 17:00.
For linking a mail I’d follow the under given procedure:
- Click on the “Daily Report/Weekly Report” Option.
- Enter the email Id to link it with the campaign.
- Email Notification: This option manages the notification protocols including:
- Strictly Necessary: This option takes the charge to complete the mail sending and it’s necessary for the campaign and can’t be deactivated.
- Updates: This helps in sending update reports to the campaign manager.
- Daily Report: These reports will be sent to the manager of the campaign to analyze the campaign performance without even login.